There is no better way to get closer to God then doing his work.
Serve God, volunteer, and get involved!
If you're ready to make a personal decision for Jesus Christ, simply pray this prayer and mean it in your heart:
Lord Jesus, I admit to You that I am a sinner. I know that my sin has separated me from You, but that You have extended to me a selfless gift of salvation by dying on the cross to pay for my sin. Today I accept that gift, and confess that You are Lord; I believe that You are God. Come into my heart and take control of my life, that I might live for You. In Jesus' name, amen.
|See what is going on around the world...
- This unique program gives you the ability to stand alongside those who are being persecuted for speaking to people in hostile lands about Jesus Christ our Savior. Mailing New Testaments into restricted nations. Almost 1 million New Testaments have been mailed by Christians in the United States.
- Equips you with everything you need to share your passion for persecuted believers; if you are willing to PRAY, WRITE or SHARE with others, then the Be-A-Voice Network is the tool for you
- Enables you to write letters to Christians in prison. By becoming an ‘advocate’ you are entering into the vital and important ministry of intercession and solidarity with those who suffer for their faith in Christ. As an advocate for our brothers and sisters in chains you will be encouraging them when you write to them in prison and supporting them when you write to officials on their behalf.
- Kiva's mission is to connect people through lending for the sake of alleviating poverty.
- Become a Court Appointed Child Advocate (CASA) for a child in the system. I have signed up to volunteer to do this in January 2010. I will let you know how it goes.
- Cause to help educate our children about sexual abuse. Erin says, "None of this could have been possible without my Faith in God. He has blessed me with an amazing life thus far and I am glad to call it my life. A life not defined by evil but how I have risen above evil and have embraced it with what I have discovered and that was my purpose in life and I'm just getting started. God has opened my eyes and heart more then I could have imagined showing me my purpose."
Disclaimer: FYI, www.Seek-Happiness.info is "an Affiliate of The Christianbook Group". In addition, the authors of this blog did not go to Christian school and are not saying we agree with everything the sources mentioned in this blog preach about, however we speak from personal experiences that have lead us to happiness and ultimately a strong relationship with Jesus Christ our Savior.
All comments are approved before posted along with links. Thank you for visiting our blog. God Bless!
"YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR OWN HAPPINESS"
|Love does concour all. Love for God, yourself, and your neighbor! Love on a deep, spiritual level, not of the flesh, but of the Spirit.
Whether you believe it our not you deserve happiness. It is NEVER to late to seek it! REMEMBER: John 14:6 Jesus said, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Not through a religion or any other means, but through a relationship with Jesus!!!!!!!!!! You can continue on this lonely road or start your own spiritual journey through prayer, Jesus guidance, and being TRUE to yourself. "No God. No Peace. Know God. Know Peace."
It is our hope that all benefit from this blog, however it is our desire and God's will to help and encourage current and ex Jehovah's Witnesses to find happiness outside of the organization.
Book recommendations for a happy life:
||Grooming the Next Generation for Success
By Dani Johnson / Destiny Image
Teach and train your children to be responsible, successful adults with a holistic approach to parenting that incorporates the emotional, mental, physical, spiritual, and financial realms. In Grooming the Next Generation for Success, international speaker, finance expert, and mother of five, Dani Johnson, teaches parents how to groom their own children for success. By teaching the virtues of respect, honor, obedience, and financial responsibility, your child will not fumble through life, but grow up into a responsible and successful leader. Paperback.